High Gloss kitchen cabinets go through special production stages in order to obtain their smooth glossy surface. High gloss structure, which has a high-gloss structure with MDF Lam substrate, reaches the surface of the melamine coated MDF sheet as a result of applying glue and UV lac. It is the wood panel with the most decorative glossy surface.
The High Gloss Glossy Board, which is resistant to wear, impact and scratches, reflects the naturalness of wood and enriches your space with its specular gloss together with different color options. For a kitchen cabinet model that constantly shines with designs suitable for every taste and maintains its new look of the first day, you should absolutely choose High Gloss.
Other Usage Areas of High Gloos Cover
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Bathroom Cabinet
- Bedroom Cabinets, Sliding covers
- Coat hanger
- Teenager groups
- Living room furniture, TV units
- Office furniture
- Store decorations
Advantages of High Gloss;
High gloss kitchen cabinet is indispensable for modern/minimalist kitchens. It is the most preferred kitchen cover model in recent years. It has many advantages that it brings to the user.
- It has an excellent appearance. Due to its bright and smooth structure, it gives a perfect design feeling especially in single colors.
- Its brightness increases the light reflection in your kitchen. Thus, solar rays or lamplight reflects softly over your cabinets. This positively increases the spaciousness for the kitchen and can be counted as a real detail in terms of design.
- It is very easy to clean. Thanks to its shiny and smooth surface, it can be easily cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
- It is resistant. The PVC coating on its surface is resistant to scratches and moisture.
High Gloss kitchen cabinet is one of the kitchen cabinet that is easiest to clean. This is because its glossy PVC coating is almost as smooth as glass. This smooth PVC surface has moisture and dirt resistant properties. Therefore, you can easily clean any moisture with a microfiber cloth or with a cloth dampened with warm water. High Gloss kitchen cabiners never need chemical cleaners or polish. Chemicals can abrade the glossy surface of the covers.
High Gloss kitchen cabinets are very long-lasting and don’t wear out easily.
In order to use it safely for many years, we recommend that you pay attention to the following:
• Direct contact with sunlight should be avoided. This may fade the PVC coating.
• To minimize the moisture rate in the kitchen.
• Cleaning with a damp cloth instead of a wet cloth.
• Keep away from chemical cleaners unless necessary